martes, 13 de marzo de 2012


NIGHTMARE IN THE CEMETERY

Last night I was walking around the cemetery when a strange thing happened. While I was listening to music on a bench I saw a monster on an old tree.  He was very big and had got four hands and ten hands. His eyes were yellow and he was very scary.

  Suddenly he whispered my name and  I threw a  stone to him because I was frightened. After that I saw the gravedigger coming towards me. The man was short and ugly and he had one shovel in his right hand Then I hid behind a tomb to see what he was doing.
When I  watched how the monster followed the man to kill him I left the cemetery running.

  The next day I realized I had lost my watch in the cemetery.That watch was my grandmother´ s birthday present and it had a special value so I visited the cemetery again .Unfortunately I couldn´t find it and now I know that the monster has got my watch!.

  M.J ( 2ª ESO)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario